Church of San Francesco d'Assisi

To report any additions, changes and/or corrections click on "Submit a content"

It was inaugurated on May 31, 1931 and features a gabled roof and an exposed brick façade crowned by a tympanum and featuring a flat architrave portal surmounted by a frescoed pediment and a large round clock. On the back there is a bell tower with a spire ending. The interior has three naves, divided by round arches supported by square pillars; with the last restorations of the 70s - 80s of the twentieth century a marble altar was added..

Church of San Francesco d'Assisi
San Nicolò a Tordino, Viale C. Colombo, 161, 64100 Teramo TE
Lat: 42.695767
Lng: 13.790781